Saturday 29 September 2012

I'm a Zombie *uuuuuugh*

I've not been online lately. Several reasons. First of which, I'm lazy. My job has been mind numbing because we've only doing customer service. Second reason, I'm sick. And not just regular sick but really, "up at 3am in pain and coughing and throwing up" kinda sick. I've had to miss out on one of my best friend's bridal shower and hens night because I'm worried I'll make her sick. 
I blame my housemate, Shaun. What did he do when he got sick? He spent the day in the room next to mine, fermenting and incubating, even though it's my sister's room. So my sister got sick. And so I got sick. Fuck this! I have been looking forward to this for months. I've been planning, baking and spending money. Fucking ridiculous.

In other news, I have a new aqua blue wig. I'll have to take a photo when I look less disgusting :)

I'll probably just add another post sometime soon. I'm too sick right now.

<3
Livi

No comments:

Post a Comment